Friday, March 27, 2020

Step Out in Faith!


It’s a favorite used quote among Christians, “God doesn’t call the equipped, He equips the called” and it’s a powerful truth. The enemy wants us to feel inadequate, but we are not! What we lack God provides, where we are weak, He is strong. Where the words cannot be found, The Holy Spirit speaks. This is the beauty of saying “yes” to God when He calls you.
I have never been more amazed in my life then when God has asked me to step out of my comfort zone and do something I never thought I could or would. The Holy Spirit has always come and taken over, my job is simply to have faith and be a willing vessel to be filled. 
Today the world is facing new challenges and we can be sure that God will call us to answer in new ways. I pray that we all remember that we are more than able to do what God asks us to do in the Name of Jesus. Don’t be afraid to step out in faith and say yes, God will take care of the details! 
“It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:11-12‬

No comments:

Post a Comment