Friday, March 27, 2020

Jesus is All We Need



Today I am so thankful for a church that is so connected. I’m thankful for a Pastor who will deliver the Word online to encourage us and share what God has spoken to his heart. I’m thankful that we are the church, that the building isn’t the important part. I look forward to when we can gather again as a physically united group, which is truly important (Hebrews 10:25). I will miss the fellowship and the sound of our voices together lifting praise and worship but I am glad that I can enter into the presence of the Holy Spirit right where I am, at all times, that He is always with me.
If all of this has reminded us of one thing, it is that we truly cannot depend or rely on anything in this world. God is the only One who will not fail. Economies, nations, the world is all shaking ground but God is our Rock! He is our provider! Jesus is our salvation. Until this week I didn’t realize the things I still relied on, things I had misplaced confidence in, and I thank God for opening my eyes to them.
My hope, my help, my provision, my protection, my security, my health, my life, my salvation, everything I need and have comes from God alone. Because of this I have no reason to fear tomorrow, the uncertainty should not move me, my source has not changed! I pray peace over you my friends, the peace of God.
Jesus is all that you need, He is all that any of us need. If you don’t know Him, I pray today you will open your heart to Him, He loves you and He won’t fail you...

No comments:

Post a Comment